Monday, October 29, 2018

Red Ribbon Week 2018


WHAT A FUN WEEK!!  

Our PTA at Crown Point is the absolute and total best! They did a most excellent job at showcasing Red Ribbon Week and bringing the drug free campaign to Crown Point.

We had "be on the right team" day and got to wear a t-shirt to support our favorite NFL team. I chose to show some love for Texas and my daddy and wore my Dallas Cowboys t-shirt...


We also had NERD DAY... because we are too smart to do drugs! I had a little too much fun dressing up as a nerd for my kiddos...


On Friday it was time to show our school pride and wear a Crown Point Elementary t-shirt. I was sporting my Crown Point Leadership shirt to show my Panther Pride...


... and as if all the themed days were not fun enough, we also got to decorate our doors for a little friendly competition between the grade levels. This year's theme for Red Ribbon Week was, "Life is a journey... travel drug free". This theme was a little tricky, but I decided to go with an alien decor and had each of the students sign their drug free pledge...


Turns out, our alien door decor was a total success... we won the door contest!!



A special THANK YOU to our PTA for all their hard work to make this week SUPER amazing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to leave a comment