Thursday, August 11, 2022

All About the Letters A through Z Alphabet Books


ALL ABOUT THE LETTERS A-Z


All About the Letters A through Z Alphabet Books

This bundle includes all 26 books at a discounted price... less than $1.00 each!

This 26 alphabet book bundle is a great way to introduce your little ones to all the letters in the alphabet, or reinforce learning for your students practicing letter recognition. Students can work on these books independently for review, or throughout the week while working on the letter of the week.

Once your students complete their books, they can be added to their B.O.B. (bag of books) or learning library to use in small group or future center activities.

These alphabet books each include the following 10 pages...

- Cover page

- Color the letter

- Color the pictures that begin with this sound

- I can write this letter (in uppercase)

- I can find this letter (in uppercase)

- I can write this letter (in lowercase)

- I can find this letter (in lowercase)

- Rainbow write the letter (with handwriting guides)

- I can make this letter in sign language

- I can show what I know (for teacher review of mastery)


Each of the alphabet books can also be purchased individually.


Click here to view this resource in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to leave a comment