Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Sneezy the Snowman

We did it! This morning was our TV Production debut on the morning broadcast. We had so much fun making our first iMovie and representing second grade on TALL Tales Tuesday.

When I first began my grand adventure to take all our pictures and video clips and make our class video, I asked my 12 year old son to use my iPad to play around with iMovie and see if he could figure it out while I started watching some "iMovie how to" YouTube videos on my Mac. Needless to say, before I could even finish watching the first six minute "how to" video on YouTube, my son had already made three video projects in iMovie! Murphy O'Meyer... kids these days must eat technology for breakfast!!

Well, after two days of clicking on *everything* in iMovie... googling this and that... and watching a zillion "how to" videos on YouTube, my tenacity finally paid off. I think I was actually able to create a video that showcases just how awesomely amazing my second graders truly are. :)

And now... without further adieu...


I hope you enjoyed watching it as much as we enjoyed making it!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to leave a comment