Thursday, July 3, 2014

Writing Interactive Journals

I have finally started taking some of my ideas for interactive journals and creating the journal entries. I decided to work on writing first... and I have to say, I am pretty pleased with how it turned out. :)

These letter form handwriting guides and practice sheets are perfect for your classroom writing interactive journals, literacy centers, morning work, or handwriting/penmanship standards instruction. Each page focuses on both uppercase and lowercase letter forms. With 26 pages (one for each letter of the alphabet), you will have enough weekly interactive journal entries for three quarters!

I have also included writing interactive journal covers in two colors and designs (girl/boy) to use with your composition or spiral notebooks.

Click here to purchase this activity from my TpT store


Here is how these letter form handwriting guides and practice sheets can be used with your interactive journals...






2 comments:

  1. Hello! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick
    shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading through your posts.

    Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same subjects?
    Thanks a lot!

    my web-site - tempat sablon kaos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On my sidebar under "Blogs I Love" I have the button links to other teacher blogs that discuss and offer resources for the same subjects. I hope this helps... and thank you so much for your *shout out*!! :)

      Delete

Click here to leave a comment