Friday, September 13, 2013

I am a Panther now!

It's official! I am a Crown Point Panther now!! 

This week I sent home a newsletter to the parents of the kindergarten class I am student teaching in to introduce myself. After looking at form letter after from letter for ideas on on what to say and how to put it together, I decided to have some fun with it...



I really enjoyed creating this newsletter for my student teacher introduction letter... I think I just might have to create my monthly classroom newsletters the same way!







3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this idea! It inspired my student teaching letter! Thank you for sharing!

    -gabby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a template for this newsletter? I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I don't have a "template", but I created it in PowerPoint. If you want to send me a message through this blog with your email, I don't mind sending you the PowerPoint file along with a list of the fonts I used. :)

    ReplyDelete

Click here to leave a comment