Thursday, June 27, 2019

Leader In Me 7 Habits Classroom Posters

I am so excited for next school year. After four awesome years in second grade, I found out that I will be moving back to first grade... YAY! But with great news comes great responsibility. So now I get to spend my summer updating all my classroom posters and decor to be first grade friendly.

Since we are launching our Leader In Me curriculum next school year, I decided to start there. I updated the posters I made as an introduction to the 7 Habits last school year for my second graders. While the posters worked out perfectly last year, they needed a few changes to work out perfectly for first grade this year.

Here are the first set of posters I made...


I tweaked them just a bit by getting rid of the cursive font and adding clipart to help my early readers understand and relate to each of the habits. I think they turned out pretty cute, and I cannot wait to include them in my new classroom setup.


I have a few more Leader In Me resources that I am working on for the classroom bulletin board to reinforce the 7 Habits throughout the school year. I will post them once they are completed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to leave a comment