Sunday, February 23, 2014

Our Class Picnic!!


1 . . . 2 . . . 3 . . . 

The children have gotten three perfect 8 point lunchroom manner reports in the cafeteria and earned a classroom picnic!! Congratulations Kearson's Crocodiles on using your best lunchroom manners!! I couldn't be prouder of how hard each one of my first graders have worked in the cafeteria and the classroom.

As a reward for all their amazing hard work, the children will get to have a picnic this Friday, February 28th during our regular lunch period time. I will bring a GIANT quilt picnic blanket, and we will be having our picnic lunch under the tree by the playground.

If possible, please send a packed lunch with your child on Friday for the picnic. If for some reason you will not be able to send a packed lunch with your child for the picnic, please let me know in advance, and I will be sure to provide a bag lunch for your child with a juice box, PB&J Uncrustables, chips, and fruit snack.

Hopefully the weather will cooperate and we will have a swonderfully-smarvelous picnic lunch. However, if it looks like the weather will be rainy, we will have our lunch in the classroom that day and reschedule our picnic for the following Friday.

Congratulations again to my awesome first graders... you continue to amaze me each and everyday!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to leave a comment